QMC Quantum Minerals Corp.
OTC:QMCQF – TSX:QMC – FSE:3LQ
Sector: Non-Energy Materials
Industry: Other Metals/Minerals
QMC Quantum Minerals Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties. The company’s focus is to create shareholder value through strategic acquisition and development of lithium, silver, gold, nickel, copper, and zinc prospects. Quantum Minerals’ current projects are located in the Canadian province of Manitoba, one of the country’s most productive, centrally located mining regions. QMC Resources include the following two wholly-owned properties, from which the company’s aim is to identify economic mineral deposits for development and near-term production. The company was founded on November 7, 2003 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
QMC Quantum Minerals Corp on Bloomberg
- Industrial Segment Of Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market Could Exceed $24 Billion By 2027
- QMC Responds to Announcement of Canadian Electric Vehicle Production
- QMC Completes Private Placement
- Global Demand For Gold Continues To Rise Becoming One of the Market’s Most Coveted Commodities
- QMC Work Program Update Rocky Lake Gold-Copper-Zinc Project
- QMC Plans Work Program for Its Gold-Copper-Zinc Project
- Mining Brief: Copper Mine Production Increasing While Gold Prices Rise
- DGAP-News: Torridon Publishes Research Report on QMC